India’s largest consumer gaming event is coming this November
IGX – or Indian games expo – is India’s largest video games showcase focussed purely on consumers, and it’s coming to Mumbai this November.
IGX will take place on November 14 and 15 at Mumbai’s Bombay Exhibition Centre, where visitors will have a chance to play the latest games, go hands-on with cutting edge hardware, compete for some cool prizes, and take home lots of great merchandise.
There’s a lot more to look forward to at IGX, including new product launches, great deals on games and hardware, a gaming cosplay competition, and loads more.
We’ll constantly be revealing more details about IGX in the lead-up to the event, so make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.
Compete at IGX with a prize pool of Rs. 3 Lakhs
Bring on your game face!
Cosplay is an integral part of any consumer games event, and so for IGX, we’ve partnered with StrayDog™ to bring you StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015.
StrayDog™ Cosplay is a two-day gaming cosplay competition, where it’s as simple as this – put your best game face on and you could take home some great prizes, including a PlayStation 4.
Games at IGX
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (Ubisoft)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (WB Games)
- Bloodborne (Sony)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision)
- Drive Club (Sony)
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- FIFA 16 (EA)
- God of War 3: Remastered (Sony)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Definitive Edition (WB Games)
- Just Dance 2016 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Jurassic World (WB Games)
- Mad Max (WB Games)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Konami)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (WB Games)
- Mortal Kombat X (WB Games)
- NBA 2K16 (Take-Two Interactive)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Konami)
- Project CARS (Bandai Namco)
- Scribbled Arena (Apar Games)
- Third Eye (Vanishing Point Games)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Sony)
- Until Dawn (Sony)
- WWE 2K16 (Take-Two Interactive)
Getting to IGX
Date: 14-15 November, 2015
Time: 11am to 7pm on both days
Venue: Bombay Exhibition Centre, Nesco Compound, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Opp. Mahananda Dairy, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
Parking: There is Pay and Park service offered by the venue. The rates are Rs 100 per day for four wheelers and Rs 20 per day for two wheelers.